Terms & Conditions
This competition is run by Voxblock (Codek Ltd) award a prize to one winner.
- One winner will be selected to win a Voxblock Player, bumper and Shift McGifty and Slippery Sam: Jingle Bells story and a paid of POGs 'The Elephant' kids only headphones
- The competition will be run via Voxblock and POGs Instagram channels
- The winner will be selected at random from all qualified entries. This is Voxblock’s decision shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition will run from 19:00 on Thursday 19th October until 23.59 on 26th October 2023.
- The winner will either be contacted from @wearevoxblock IG or @pogs_kidsheadphones account. The entrant will have 12 hours to claim their prize, after which an alternative winner will be selected, if no claim has been made.
- Voxblock and POGs does not accept responsibility for any late or missed entries.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK. Entries from other locations will not be counted.
- The winner will be posted their prize directly.
- Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties.
- Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced entries, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions, will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- This prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for monetary value; no cash alternatives to the stated prize will be offered. Any exchanges are at the retailer's discretion.
- If you are the winner of the Prize the receipt by you of the Prize is conditional upon you complying with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation these terms and conditions.
- By entering the Competition (i) you agree that your name and likeness may be used by Voxblock for advertising and publicity purposes, and (ii) you agree to participate in such promotional activity Voxblock may require, in each case without additional remuneration.
- Voxblock reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants.
- Subject to the maximum extent permitted by law, Voxblock and their associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from (i) any postponement or cancellation of the Competition, (ii) any loss or, changes to, postponement of or use of the Prize, and (iii) any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond both brands reasonable control.